Monday, January 3, 2011

"Do you know what Nemesis means?"

First post of Twenty Eleven (Happy New Year!). And my first post since... *counts*... August (!). *sigh*...

This is Nigel the Slug. An English mafia/gangster me and Idris sorta came up with when we were brainstorming for......... I don't quite remember what. That was waaaaaay back in November (methinks).

At this moment, I was supposed to be sketching/coloring/doodling for something else entirely different. But my current backpain/low motivation pulled me back (a bit).

Back to Nigel, it was a quick doodle with Sai. I'm not too happy with the face (lack character) and the length of the leg (too anime). The overall pose could've been better. But it's a great start with this bloke because I think this can go somewhere. Will definitely revisit the design in the near future.

1 comment: