Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Mind Heist~

(From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

INCEPTION, and it was truly an inception. Pure idea and cleverly genius story. The storyline wasn't the focus for me, but the idea behind it... This is a movie that make me go...."yeah, I know that feeling..." It's every situation that you have ever been dream of, yet interpreted in the movie with more detail.
I came across to this one video in youtube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVkQ0C4qDvM) about Inception music theme- "Mind Heist" by Zack Hemsey. camiam321(the person who posted this video) made a comparison between Zack Hemsey's "Mind Heist" and "Non, je je regrette rien" by Edith Piaf (in slow motion). It was totally neat... (for me).. Is it a coincident that those two music are similar or is it the same music? I don't really know...



Here is what I noticed about "Mind Heist".
The melody keep buzzing into my mind.. That rough buzzing echo... Maybe that's what you call mind heist. Or is it an idea that the music is trying to give us?

1 comment:

  1. One of Nolan's best in my opinion.
    I thought it was Hans Zimmer who composed most of the music.
    While it was freaky at first, I thought it was pure beauty. Coincidence perhaps? Just a thought :D

    ReplyDelete